“At a time when people are yearning for traditions, the home-made, the nostalgic good old days, this book nurtures our bodies and souls.”
LeeAnn Thieman, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Nurse’s Soul
- Stuffed with delicious recipes, giving you creative ways to use every-day fare.
- Flavored with classics, upscale cuisine, and secret recipes to delight your palate.
- Spiced with entertaining anecdotes to lift your spirits.
- Sprinkled with fascinating tidbits of food history for a trip down memory lane.
- Tossed with Carol Ann’s personal advice about selecting and storing ingredients for savory results.
- Served in the corner market environment to make you feel right at home.
Upcoming Works by Carol Ann Kates:
Busted But Not Broken, a memoir
Read an excerpt for this upcoming memoir about family and secrets.
Cooking Seasonally in Colorado
New cookbook based on her experience at farmers’ markets, learning to select the freshest produce,
and prepare a delicious meal.
A Proper House
The first in a three-book family saga, begins at the turn of the twentieth century. Read a synopsis.